White Paper on Litter Cleanup
Green Cities California
White Paper on the Methodology for Analyzing the Cost of Litter Clean-up Efforts
This white paper serves as a guide for local and state policymakers to identify appropriate methodologies and associated costs to conduct litter clean-up cost assessments.
Last updated March 6, 2012
GCC policies have resulted in...
- Conversion of over 665 million sheets of paper to 100% recycled content each year, which saves:
- 10 million pounds of carbon dioxide emissions
- Almost 80,000 trees
- More than 23 million gallons of water
- More than 6,600 barrels of oil
- 1,633,302 plastic water bottles from being landfilled, which saves:
- GCC member cities over